What is the Ultimate Skin Booster Package?
Sunekos is a new, intelligent injectable substance containing a potent cocktail of amino acids and hyaluronic acid (HA). .
Sunekos can effectively treat a wide range of symptoms of ageing which include:
- Loss of skin tone and skin sagging
- Skin ageing
- Severe wrinkles
- Lack of hydration
- Acne scarring
- Dark circles under eyes
- Sun damage
- Fine lines and wrinkles
Sunekos offers the following benefits for the skin:
- Lifting and tightening
- Increased volume and plumpness of the skin
- Improvement in the appearance of deep wrinkles
- Increased deep and surface skin hydration
- Improvement in contour definition
- What is Jalupro injection training?Jalupro is an injectable treatment containing amino acids. It stimulates fibroblasts in the skin to produce collagen and elastin restoring elasticity and volume to the skin. Skin boosters have become one of the most popular anti-aging treatments. They provide instant results, which are natural and allow you to still look like you. It’s not about looking great for your age.
- Reduces dark circles under eyes
- Improves skin radiance and glow
- Improves fine lines & wrinkles
- What is a 5-point face lift?
- The 5 Point Face Lift Treatment known as the lunchtime facelift has taken the industry by storm, it improves skin tone, texture, hydration, and overall radiance. It can help to increase firmness and elasticity and promote healthier and softer-looking skin. The 5 Point Facelift is most used for facial areas, but can also be used to rejuvenating the neck, décolleté, arms, knees, and hands.
This course is suitable for both medics and non-medics.
- Medics – Medically qualified as a nurse, doctor, or dentist with current registration with the NMC, GMC or GDC – direct entry is permitted
- NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy (general route, not massage) – Direct entry is permitted
- 12 months needling experience or 6 months needling experience and level 3 Anatomy & physiology or above
If you do not have any of the above, don’t worry, we can still help you to achieve your goal by enrolling onto one of our bespoke Pathways to Aesthetics options. Please call us to discuss your options on 01206 483367 or email us at email@example.com
1-day of theory plus 1-day practical training in academy.
The theory is undertaken on our student friendly eLearning portal in which we recommend 8 -16 hours online study. On the practical day theory will be clarified, enabling us to focus more on the practical hands-on training.
Your comprehensive hands-on training will be supervised by highly skilled and experienced aesthetic trainers in small groups to maximize retention of knowledge. You will see demonstrations before moving onto models. Plenty of time is allocated to this part of the day, so that you are confident to practice independently afterwards.
You are required to supply at least 2 models for 2 different areas to cover competent injecting each booster. If you are unable to provide models, please let us know upon booking so we can assist where possible with alternative options.
To meet industry standards a professional beauty uniform or scrubs are our preferred option. If you are yet to purchase salon/clinic uniform, plain black clothing is acceptable. Long sleeves must be rolled up to prevent cross contamination, jewellery must be removed, hair should be tied up, nails must be kept short and tidy, and all shoes must be closed toe. Flip flops are not suitable.
Course Cost: £1299
The UK Beauty Training Academy, Marks Tey, Colchester, Essex, C06 1ED
You will earn 7 CPD points for completing the UKBTA Sunekos course.
Centre Number: 01-42-240220. Course Number: 201, 9 CPD points for completing the 5 Point Facelift Course Number: 854, 7 CPD points for completing the UKBTA Jalupro Course 4945