Dermaheal HSR is an anti-wrinkle mesotherapy drug consisting of 58 active ingredients, including a complex of biomimetic peptides, hyaluronic acid, multi-vitamins, and amino acids.
Dermaheal HSR is a rejuvenating and revitalising mesococktail, unique in composition of peptides and hyaluronic acid. A high degree of hydration, smoothing and reducing the severity of deep wrinkles, reducing scars and rashes, narrowing pores, normalising sebum secretion, as well as increasing skin elasticity, is achieved from the first procedure.
The effectiveness of the drug is due to its composition, which includes 58 active ingredients.
5 BIOMIMETIC PEPTIDES
- Acetyl Decapeptide-3 (Rejuline): Reduces and prevents the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles by actively generating new cells. Stimulates the proliferation of keratinocytes and fibroblasts. Increases skin elasticity due to the synthesis of elastin and collagen. Increases the synthesis of hyaluronic acid.
- Decapeptide-4 (C9-IDP2): It has a rejuvenating and wound healing effect. Enhances the synthesis of collagen, elastin, and other extracellular matrix components. Participates in the regulation of apoptosis.
- Copper Peptide Tripeptide-1 (C9-Copper Peptide): Helps to enhance blood microcirculation and skin regeneration. Stimulates angiogenesis (promotes the germination of new blood vessels), enhances tissue regeneration and renewal, increases skin elasticity.
- Oligopeptide-24 (C9-EDP3): Reduces skin scars by forming new skin cells. Stimulates the proliferation of keratinocytes and fibroblasts. Increases the synthesis of hyaluronic acid and elastin. Regulates keratinocyte apoptosis.
- Tripeptide-6 (C9-CTP): Moisturizes dry skin and maintains an optimal water balance. Increases the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, increases elasticity due to the synthesis of collagen and elastin, and participates in the synthesis of new cells.
Hyaluronic Acid is an indispensable and natural moisturizing element for the elastic-viscous balance of the dermis and epidermis. Hydroscopic effect due to the fixation of a large amount of water through the creation of hydrogen and aqueous compounds + effect on cell proliferation.
Unstabilized hyaluronic acid 1% (with a molecular weight of 1.5 million Da) is as close as possible to endogenous HA. Which provides significant hydration and creates an ideal environment for the proliferation of skin cells. Potentiates the action of biomimetic peptides, significantly increases the activity of the drug as a whole, and prolongs its effect.
Have a stimulating, antioxidant, and regulatory effect.
- Retinol (Vitamin A): Affects the density and elasticity of the skin by regulating keratinization and healing processes.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7): Affects the metabolism of essential fatty acids.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): Blocks the action of free radicals by the inhibitory effect of hydrogen peroxide.
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Nitrate (Vitamin B1), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Aminobenzoic Acid (Vitamin B10), Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3), Menadione (Vitamin K) , Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Inocitol (Vitamin Bh)
* Free Shipping